Penelope Jean Hayes is an author, contemporary philosopher, and speaker. Since 2010, she has been the foremost leader in the field of contagious and osmotic energy, known as Viralenology. Penelope’s background is in social culture analysis and she has appeared on television hundreds of times as an expert guest for programs including Dr. Phil, ABC News, and internationally in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. In 2020, she founded the Viral Energy Institute for personal, interpersonal, and planetary wellness. Penelope is the author of the book The Magic of Viral Energy: An Ancient Key to Happiness, Empowerment, and Purpose (Mind, Body & Spirit and Self Help genres), and of the upcoming series Do Unto Earth: It’s Not Too Late (Spirituality and Environmental genres). She lives in Naples, Florida, with her husband Burt.
In The News
(Attention Media: Please request media release selection in a Word document.)
Platform & Work Reels
- Speaker/Event Reel (talks, book signings, seminars): https://youtu.be/2A9t0qJxDxY and https://youtu.be/MXC2ZpWcTTk
- Hosting Sample: https://youtu.be/FC0BTdiXFqs
- Television Reel for Popular Culture Analysis (as an expert guest): https://youtu.be/8P__bI5mosY
- A Podcast Episode from “PENELOPE” (a fully produced podcast show on iHeartRadio): https://youtu.be/4pGsWPiJwBs
- Viral Energy Institute (an educational and research center): https://youtu.be/MG8jWX3Nt9c
- Partnership with International Good Deeds Day (an Earth healing project run through the Viral Energy Institute): https://youtu.be/njTjYtftUPU
- Expert Guest on International News (speaking to self-help books, plus our environmental crisis): https://youtu.be/fFDVKtO95UE
Above: Host for LP Magazine AGM
The Magic of Viral Energy (Available everywhere books are sold!)
- PRINT PUBLISHER’S SLIP for THE MAGIC OF VIRAL ENERGY
- The release dates for the book The Magic of Viral Energy are:
- eBook Release: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Paperback In Bookstores: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Social Media Platforms
Interesting Media Links
Review Copies for Media
For a review copy, please email here.
INFO FOR AUTHOR INTRODUCTIONS AND EVENTS
Full Biography—Keynote Introduction
Penelope Jean Hayes is a self-help and metaphysics writer, contemporary philosopher, and speaker. She is the author of the book, The Magic of Viral Energy: An Ancient Key to Happiness, Empowerment, and Purpose, which centers on the contagious nature of energy, and she is currently writing the series titled, Do Unto Earth. Penelope speaks and writes in a relatable and colloquial voice that is hard to find in the genre, helping her to garner a following that clings to her brand of advice and signature style of unpacking technical concepts in layman’s terms. She is a vegan, an activist for saving our planet and protecting species, and an advocate for compassion towards animals. Penelope writes for HuffPost and Face the Current Magazine, and has also appeared as an expert guest on numerous TV programs including Dr. Phil and ABC News.
At a young age, Penelope vowed to discover all that she could about the sciences of the mind, body, and spirit. She developed her own theories and soon discovered that spirituality and science were often saying the same things. She tapped into spiritual wisdom through a process that she now calls “osmotic-energy-balancing,” which is a type of cognizant meditation that allows her to access and channel her stream of Higher-Self consciousness. She then wrote about the emerging phenomenon of catchy creation energy, a philosophy that she began referring to as “viral energy.” She bounced her ideas off of the best doctors of psychology, psychiatry, and quantum physics, formally interviewing them and confirming what she already knew and felt to be true.
Using her own approach, she achieved success in her public relations career before evolving with her passions to become a media personality, writer, and speaker. Penelope is the Founder of The Viral Energy Institute, exploring “Viral Energy” as a field of study.
Photos For Media Use
To request one or more photos in high resolution, please email here.
The term and brand “Viral Energy” is the intellectual property of Do Unto Earth LLC and author Penelope Jean Hayes. U.S. Trademark SN 88514320: VIRAL ENERGY. This United States Patent and Trademark protects the term “Viral Energy” in use for interpersonal communication and self-improvement applications in education, courses and instruction, entertainment, and book publishing.
Bill Gladstone, Literary Agent
Waterside Productions, Inc., 2055 Oxford Ave., Cardiff, CA. 92007
Office: 760-632-9190 | Fax: 760-632-9295 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org