Penelope Jean Hayes is a motivational and new-consciousness writer, contemporary philosopher, and speaker. She practices osmotic-energy-balancing and writes her spiritual and cosmological theories through a process of channeling higher-stream-consciousness. Her written works on social, popular culture, and environmental issues have appeared in HuffPost and she regularly writes aspirational content for the international publication Face the Current magazine. Penelope has a background in social/popular culture analysis and has appeared on television hundreds of times as an expert guest on programs including Dr. Phil and ABC News. Penelope is an advocate for Higher-Self-development and the pursuit of “viral energy” as a field of study. She uses her voice to call for the protection of the planet through the preservation of endangered species and the adoption of plant-based food sources. Penelope is a vegan, wanderlust world-traveler, and Survivor superfan. She and her husband, Burton, currently live in Naples, Florida, although they are often on the move.
She is the author of the book, The Magic of Viral Energy, which centers on the contagious nature of energy, and she is currently writing her second title, Do Unto Earth, which reveals broader issues facing both humanity and planet Earth that directly affect you and our species’ future. Penelope is the Founder of the Viral Energy Institute.
Key information for use by media and booksellers:
• Author Penelope Jean Hayes is represented by literary agent Bill Gladstone (also agent to mega-bestselling authors Eckhart Tolle and Neale Donald Walsch).
• This title is traditionally published by Morgan James Publishing; New York, NY.
• Author has founded the Viral Energy Institute, offering courses, community, and research in the new scientific Study of Viral Energy
• The author is an experienced television personality; her previous media events include being an expert guest on Dr. Phil and ABC News.
• The author has written for the HuffPost for years and currently writes spiritual self-help and metaphysical content for Face the Current magazine.
• Author’s book’s Foreword is by Oprah’s Dog. (Curious?)
• The book’s front cover blurb is from Dr. Fred Alan Wolf (Winner of the National Book Award in Science) and star of The Secret and What The Bleep Do We know!? films.
• The book’s back cover blurb is from actor and animal rights activist Peter Egan best known from Downton Abbey)
• The title, The Magic of Viral Energy, is officially released on February 18th, 2020. (eBook on November 5th, 2019.)
• Copies available now to mail out to media for reviews.
• Book Identification Details: ISBN 9781642796087 paperback; ISBN 9781642796094 eBook; Library of Congress Control Number: 2019941628
In The News
The Magic of Viral Energy (Available everywhere books are sold!)
Social Media Platforms
Interesting Media Links
Bill Gladstone, Literary Agent
Waterside Productions, Inc., 2055 Oxford Ave., Cardiff, CA. 92007
Office: 760-632-9190 | Fax: 760-632-9295 | Email: email@example.com
For media interested in a review copy of The Magic of Viral Energy, please email here.
Photos Approved for Media Use
For these photos in high resolution or other selections, please email here.
Full Biography—Keynote Introduction
Penelope Jean Hayes is a self-help and metaphysics writer, contemporary philosopher, and speaker. She is the author of the book, The Magic of Viral Energy: An Ancient Key to Happiness, Empowerment, and Purpose, which centers on the contagious nature of energy, and she is currently writing her second title, Do Unto Earth. Penelope speaks and writes in a relatable and colloquial voice that is hard to find in the genre, helping her to garner a following that clings to her brand of advice and signature style of unpacking technical concepts in layman’s terms. She is a vegan, an activist for saving our planet and protecting species, and an advocate for compassion towards animals. Penelope writes for HuffPost and Face the Current Magazine, and has also appeared as an expert guest on numerous TV programs including Dr. Phil and ABC News.
This author has an important message to share. She was a runaway at fifteen-years-old. In her youth, Penelope also suffered a spinal injury which worsed over the next twenty years to a point that she had a broken back (in 2016 she had a lumbar spinal fusion). She was the victim of domestic violence in her twenties and, simultaneously, struggled financially and even had her car repossessed in the dark of night. Ultimately, she chose to stay in a hospital psychiatric ward for three weeks to recover from post-traumatic stress and years of functional depression. After she was committed, she committed to discovering all that she could about self-help and the sciences of the mind, body, and spirit.
Penelope developed her own theories and soon discovered that spirituality and science were often saying the same things. She tapped into spiritual wisdom through a process that she now calls “osmotic-energy-balancing,” which is a type of cognizant meditation that allows her to access and channel her stream of Higher-Self consciousness. She then wrote about the emerging phenomenon of catchy creation energy, a philosophy that she began referring to as “viral energy.” She bounced her ideas off of the best doctors of psychology, psychiatry, and quantum physics, formally interviewing them and confirming what she already knew and felt to be true.
Because of her early struggles, Penelope became a seeker of happiness, diligently mining her early recordings of what had worked to bring her into that positive state. She soon changed many aspects of her life, starting with its very meaning and purpose. Using her own approach, she achieved success in her public relations career before evolving with her passions to become a media personality, writer, and speaker. Penelope is the Founder of The Viral Energy Institute, exploring “Viral Energy” as a field of study.